Having hundred of children does not make a man. Also having the longest dick does not qualify a male counterpart a real man. Though other contextual meaning, it’s does but the whole issue here is, a real balanced cultured and nurtured man. The following are the Characteristic of the real cultured man sure a man lives with:
1. Integrity and character: simply put, a good guy is less talk and more action. The Latin origin of “integrity” means whole, and when it comes to being a good guy, wholesome is sexy. Everywhere he goes, he leaves a mark.
2. A balanced lifestyle: family and friends always comes first. He prioritizes his time and is well-rounded in many areas. He’s a modern Renaissance man.
3. Confident: this doesn’t mean cocky at all. He has a good self-image about himself and believes he deserves the best.
4. Courageous: he goes after what he wants even in the presence of self-doubt. He’s not afraid to approach women and spark conversation.
5. Listen ears: the good guy doesn’t care about the sound of his voice. He doesn’t interrupt and he follows the rule that 75% of the time should be listening vs. talking.
6. Initiative: the good guy is a leader, and takes the first step in a group setting and in a relationship.
7. He’s detail-oriented: as tough as it is for a man, the good guy tries to stay on top of it and is organized. When it comes to pursuing the girl of his dreams, he knows the little things count the most.
8. Who has self-respect and gives respect to all: he focuses on the kind of man he wants to be, and creates a positive internal self-dialogue. A good guy is empathetic and forgiving.
9. Who challenges himself to be a better man: most men are raised to believe they need to fight and conquer. A good guy understands to overcome one’s own self is better than competing and beating anyone else.
10. He’s committed and faithful: he says what he means, and means what he says. He follows through with his word even with people who don’t follow through with theirs. He’s loyal in relationship.
11. He fights against injustice: when a good guy sees another guy act out of line with a female, he thinks it could be his own sister, mother or daughter, and steps in to fight the injustice, even if it’s his own friend that’s causing the problem.
12. He’s honest: the truth can hurt, but it’s also the beginning of the healing process. A good guy understands honesty might be tough up front, but the impact is far less than the outcome of long running white lies.
13. He’s good with his money: he makes decisions to plan for the future, and makes a budget for himself.
14. He has good humor: he doesn’t take himself too seriously, and is happy to be the pun of everyone’s joke.
15. He’s humble: he lets others sing his praises instead of himself.
16. He’s a team player: he understands the team’s success is his success, and cares more about the team winning than his own ego.
17. He’s adaptable: things don’t always go his way, but he picks himself up and tries again. Throw him in any scene, and he’s comfortable.
18. He has good manners: his actions are made with care and consideration.
19. He’s always learning: the good guy loves life, and seeks to make the most out of it. He reads at least one book a month.
20. He’s shaped by men he respects: he finds mentors, men he wants to be like, and regularly meets with them.
21. He has true and close friendships: he keeps a tight brotherhood around him and understands “iron sharpens iron as man sharpens man.”
22. He has a desire to advance culture: when he leaves the world, it will be a better place.
23. He has temperance (moderate in action, thought, feeling and yup alcohol): he’s not the wild and out of control guy at the party. The good guy is the one who carries him home on his shoulders. He thinks before he acts, and doesn’t let him emotions get the best of him.
24. He supports and promotes moral excellence : he knows what’s right and wrong. The good guy is the one who helps an elderly lady carry her groceries to her car.
25. He seeks peace when possible : he confronts in private, but he’s never a doormat. The confidence in himself is unwavering in tough times.
26. He improves his physical health : he knows his body is a temple, and works to improve his health and his image.
27. He has a vision to lead : with long-term thinking, the good guy leads with the realization his actions today will affect his life and others in the future.
28. He has gratitude : he works hard, and is thankful for everything he receives.
29. He knows the importance of family : not only is he concerned with the legacy he will leave, but he honors the legacy he has received and the traditions of his ancestors.
30. He believes in his Creator: he starts his day in prayer, and stops and listens for his next steps..